Version 0.9.3 of Nimbus was released on June 10, 2012.
This minor version introduces table view actions and radio groups.
- Code coverage is no longer automatically generated when the Nimbus targets are built.
- Removed the unmaintained "Getting Started" example project.
- Fixed the command line statements in the README for setting up Chameleon.
- Fixed analyzer warnings in CSSTokenizer.m.
- Added 192 Add UIToolbar and UISearchBar CSS theming (thanks to subsymbolic).
- Added Add UIActivityIndicatorView CSS theming.
- Added Add UIScrollView and UITableView CSS theming.
- Added Add support for autoresizing masks via the new -ios-autoresizing css property.
- Bugfix 185 Maintain the casing of css property values so that fonts can be loaded correctly.
- Bugfix 162 NILauncherView can now be used in interface builder (thanks to kermitology).
- Added 155 Documentation written for heightForObject:atIndexPath:tableView: (thanks to alist).
- Removed NIButtonFormElement. Use NITableViewActions instead.
- Bugfix Switch table cells now take into account the image when laying out their labels.
- Bugfix NIWebController properly stores display information in the event of a memory warning now.
Real Live People Involved in this Release
Add Your Name to This List
Contributions are highly encouraged! If you have a feature that you feel would fit within the Nimbus framework, feel free to fire off a pull request on GitHub. Bugs may be reported using the issue tracker on GitHub as well.
Check out the tasks grab bag for opportunities to help out.
Robots Involved in this Release