Version 1.2.0 of Nimbus was released on February 15, 2014.
This minor version closes out all remaining bugs on Github and adds support for loading table view cells from nibs in table view models (this was meant to go in 1.1.0 and is why this is a minor version bump rather than a patch version).
git log 1.1.0...1.2.0
- 24 commits went into this release.
- Commits grouped by feature: git log 1.1.0...1.2.0 –pretty=oneline | cut -d' ' -f 2- | sort
- Added support for loading table view cells from nibs with table view models.
- Added tailTruncationString.
- Added support for iOS 7's intrinsicContentSize.
- Bugfix Fixed an alignment bug introduced in 1.1.0.
- Bugfix Properly apply all label styles when setting plain text.
- Bugfix Use the correct key when working with tableViewCellSeparatorStyle.
- Bugfix Now more aggressively discards canceled operations.
- Bugfix Now uses the cropRect in the cache key.
- Bugfix Now adds the toolbar above the webview so that the toolbar's border is visible.
- Added toolbar property to allow for customizing the toolbar.