Version 1.0.0 of Nimbus was released on December 10, 2012.
This first major release includes major improvements to the Nimbus documentation formatting, ARC support, and numerous API changes and deprecations.
Due to the incredibly large number of changes that have gone into this release we will not be providing the hand-crafted API diffs as per previous versions. You can see a list of all changes by running the command
git log 0.9.3-arc...master
from the command line.
- New Nimbus Catalog sample app demoing a variety of Nimbus' features.
- Snapshot rotation via NISnapshotRotation.
- Removed a few category methods in favor of C-style methods.
- Substantial improvements to the NIAttributedLabel, including inline image support.
- Accessibility for NIAttributedLabel links.
- Improvements to NIAttributedLabel link interactions.
- New method for calculating the size of NSAttributedStrings: NISizeOfAttributedStringConstrainedToSize.
- A new badge feature for creating NIBadgeView views to display notification-style badges.
- New selectors added to the CSS feature.
- NITableViewActions' interface has changed substantially from 0.9.3. All of the original methods have been deprecated in favor of an improved syntax. Support for attaching selectors to objects has been added. Selectors are often much cleaner than blocks when implementing complex actions.
- New table view cells.
- Standardized dynamic cell height calculation via NICellFactory.
- NIMutableTableViewModel :)
Paging Scroll View
- Vertical paging scroll views.
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements to the paging scroll view.