Version 0.8.0 of Nimbus was released on September 28, 2011.
This major version introduced the new Nimbus Attributed Label, an iOS SDK-based solution for styled text built by Roger Chapman (rogchap).
A mashup of possible label styles
- Bugfix Make boundf and boundi perform consistently for invalid bounds (e.g. max < min).
- Bugfix Fixed a minor bug related to using nil in Nimbus table view models.
- Bugfix Fixed a bug with redirected image URLs not being cached properly (thanks to aviell.)
- Bugfix Fixed a crashing bug due to sending dealloc at the wrong time (thanks to baz.)
- Bugfix Fixed misc bugs related to web controller action sheets (thanks to bmeurer.)
Basic Attributed Label [added]
Real Live People Involved in this Release
Add Your Name to This List
Contributions are highly encouraged! If you have a feature that you feel would fit within the Nimbus framework, feel free to fire off a pull request on GitHub. Bugs may be reported using the issue tracker on GitHub as well.
Check out the tasks grab bag for opportunities to help out.
Robots Involved in this Release